June Totals

Another month is over. I can't belive it's gone already. Time to total up the month's progress.

Total for the month of June

Online Money Earned:

Associated Content = $153.26
Cash Crate $141.72
Treasure Trooper $37.80 (started end of month)
Fairy Tale Treasure $19.97 (started end of month)
Adsense (drumroll) $.03
Paid Emails $0.13 (this is so not worth it to me)

Total for June: $352.21

Not too bad at all... Total I paid out to earn this money - ZERO! I can't see paying to earn money. Next month should be more because I started Treasure Trooper and Fairy Tale Treasures just about a week ago.

But still got 4 referrals in Treasure trooper, and didn't have to work for it. I like treasure trooper the best of them all. They give you referrals easily, earn 8 pearls by completing offers and you can get 2 referrals.

Goals for July:
Next month, I am planning on finally opening the cafepress store, and check out zazzle to open a store there.

My photos online aren't selling well at all. :( I have to really push them next month to try to get them to sell.

I plan on getting more referrals for the programs.

I plan on writing more articles, and finding other places to sell them too. So that I have one article that is used many places. I will write about that adventure.

But I am proof that if you try hard enough you can make money. I work no more than 2 hours a day on earning money. I have learned alot this month on how to do it. Next month will only be better.

No comments: