May Overview Of Online Cash

I am shocked at how much money I made with Associated Content. I can usually write a decent article in about 30-45 minutes. I have about 20 articles written and submitted so far. Then the best part is, I can still earn money from these articles. I am able to get paid from the Page Views when people go to the articles and read them. This is a win-win situation for me. I am able to write in my spare time, as much as I want and get paid.

Associated Content pays 3 times a week. So i know if I have articles submitted, and they accepted them that I will be getting paid Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. The money is put into my PayPal account and collects interest while it is there. I am leaving it in the PayPal account just to collect the interest. I could take it out with a paypal debit card, but it's fine where it is.

I did cut grass for the neighbor twice. I made 50.00 there. That's not bad it only took about 2 hours to do it both times. And I got some free exercise.
The scrapbooking didn't pay that well. I made $20.00. But again that didn't take long to do and I enjoyed it.

For June, I am planning on going back to sell on eBay statrting to hit the yardsales and Thrift stores hard this month. eBay is a way to make fast cash. As long as you get lucky and will find a good bargain it will happen.

Good Luck with your challenge. Please post your progress for May. Let's see how everyone is doing.

No comments: