Agloco

Today I signed up for Agloco. I was hesitant about signing up because I didn't want a huge bar across the top of the screen with advertisers messages flashing while I was surfing the web. But this isn't what Agloco is about. Sure there is a little bar, but you don't notice it at all. Its small and sits right above the tool bar at the bottom. I don't even know its there. But I am making money while surfing the web at the moment.

Your allowed 5 hours a month that you will be paid for. Which that is a piece of cake for anyone. But if I'm going to be working online anyhow, I might as well get paid for it.
You can sign up for it here.

Start making your own money while surfing. They do have a referral program that pays you when the people you refer to the site surfs also. It goes 5 levels deep. You can really accumulate a lot of downline this way. Now that is easy money. Some people are making a lot of money from the site, and I can see why everyone is downloading the software and signing it. It's so easy to make some quick cash doing this.

If you sign up 10 people. And JUST 10 people. and they each sign up 10 people you will be paid for 138,892 HOURS a month! That's even hard to think about. And that is you doing just minimum effort. Imagine if you really worked at getting more people to sign up directly under you. Remember this will go 5 levels deep with referrals. So Sign up and get your 10 referrals for a great payday. That is my goal. 10 people. I will raise that goal once I get to my 10 - but its a starting point. I already have 1 person signed up under me. All I need is 9 more to reach this goal.

They pay monthly. You must sign up for this program soon, to get the maximum number of down lines as possible.

Sign up here.

No comments: