Treasure Trooper Looks like a Winner



I have been monitoring the Treasure Trooper website. Testing it out. Seeing if there is a way that this can bring in some money. I am quite pleased with it.

It's a survey website, where you get paid to complete surveys, but this one has a bonus and I really like it. When you complete a survey you have a game to play. It has 3 clam shells that you click on one to find a pearl. If you collect 8 pearls, you can cash them in and the next 2 referrals that sign up at Treasure Trooper will go into your downline. Now that is one easy way to started on referrals. You trade in the pearls at the Trading Hut.

At Cash Crate I never saw anything like that to give you free referrals. I think Treasure Trooper is awesome for doing that. I was on the website for 20 minutes last night, made 5.80 cents doing surveys, and completed the daily surveys. I also collected 9 pearls! I will be trading them in soon to get my referrals.

They have contests going on all the time at Treasure Trooper, they pay pretty well with the prizes. I am very hopeful with this site.

The site is easy to navigate, and with some of the surveys all you have to do is put in your email address, or zip code and you will get paid.

I love the fact that after they approve the surveys that you get an email stating that its been approved.

You can use variences of your email address and still have your email come to you. If your email is thisisme@email.com you can use this.is.me@email.com or thisis.me@email.com the emails will not really notice the periods that you add to it. This is great if you use both Cash Crate and Treasure Trooper, you won't get the error message that it you have already done the survey.

One other note about doing surveys, clear your cookies after each survey. This will help you get more surveys done without errors.

You can sign up for Treasure Trooper here. If you haven't signed up for Cash Crate, here is the link. Even if you only do the daily surveys everyday for a month, that is almost 50 bucks. But at Treasure Trooper you must do a few surveys to get enough pearls to get the free referrals!!!

No comments: