List on Ebay

I have used Ebay for years now, it has come in handy more than once. I have paid several bills by listing on ebay. Summertime isn't really a good time for people to purchase, but it's a great time to buy for ebay.

Yardsales are stocked full of Ebay goodies. You can buy things at a fraction of their costs and make a great bargain. I yardsale every weekend and about once a month I will list things on Ebay.

Ebay is also a great place to sell things like vehicles. This is one vehicle that I have listed now. It was easy to list the vehicle, and take the photos.

Ebay is the #1 place that people go to look for bargains. If your looking for things to sell, or to buy, this is the place to be.

This car if it sells will add nicely to my savings account. Although I didn't list the car for much more than I paid for it, it still will help. Hopefully I can sell this car and buy and sell another.


Opening a store on Ebay is easy. Go to ebay.com and see how easy it is. I plan on opening a store soon.
Start selling online today! Open a storefront on eBay!

To list things quickly on ebay I use the free online program Auctiva. Here you can list your items, store your photos, and schedule your listings to when you want them to start. Save your listings and reuse them for later, and it will save you so much time. You can use up to 18 photos for vehicle listings and not pay an extra dime for any of them! How sweet is that.

No comments: