Cafe Press, Lulu, and Zazzle and more

New month, new goals.

This month I have so much that I want to accomplish.

I have a busy month, will be out of town for about 2 weeks this month, so I have to work harder while I am here to get everything done.

I was searching for places to sell things online. Places I can use several of my designs, and create products. I want to make money, but don't want to keep designing everytime. I want to use my basic designs and photos and have it already to sell. Ok I will admit that does sound kind of lazy, but I think of it as working smarter, not harder. (That does sound better)

So here are some that I came across. I will post the links to my stores once I get them up and running. I plan to have stores at all these places this month.

CafePress
I am getting some photos ready for my CafePress store. Going to upload and design some products. I had a store for many years, just never got around to doing anything with it. I have a ton of old photos that I can use. One day - ahh the famous thought- one day - I plan on writing a book.

CafePress is easy to upload the images to for them to do the design. In fact they even have templates that you can download so that you get the right size for the product. THey have a template for every product that they have there. Here is the link for all their templates. I would suggest using the templates so that each product comes out perfect.

Now chosing what products to design. CafePress has many products. For those of you that have a store there, do you have every product? Or do you choose a few from their selection? They have many different products to choose from. I see where I can do my calendars from there also. Cool deal. They have photos, calendars, stickers, and now offer CD's and even pillows.

Reading at CafePress I can make the stuff, and promote the store and make money. That sounds easy enough. This is something that isn't going to take alot of my time everyday and still can bring me in money.

Lulu.com
Lulu is another print on demand company. This place is more for books, calendars, and you can do ebooks there. It's free to sign up, and upload your work and promote it. They have digital downloads for photos, which you can price yourself. They don't offer T-shirts or photo prints. But looks like a great place to sell ebooks. Actually I bet you can make one design and sell the same thing on all these places. I will check into that later.

Zazzle.com
Zazzle.com is alot like CafePress. They have it so you can do Mugs, Tshirts, and offer greeting cards and postcards you can use your designs and sell from there. Like CafePress you can open your own store, and promote it. They offer hats, pictures and picture frames, mousepads, and bumper stickers. they say you can make up to 17% on every sale. That's a decent mark up. It's free to sign up and get your store. They offer 24 hour shipping. I like places that offer fast shipping.

Smugmug
Smugmug rocks if you have photos. I have an account there already where I have allot of photos. This isn't a free account, but if you want to sell your photos, this is a great place to go. They're support absolutly ROCKS. I love the way they get back to you.

I will write a post later on places to upload and sell photos. I have many places saved.

No comments: