How to Get a Free Phone Number with Voicemail

Do you need a phone number that you can give out on buisness cards, and websites? Don't want to give out your personal numbers?

Private Phone has the phone numbers that you can get that people can call you and you don't have to give out any personal information.

Get a phone number for your area code, or chose several different numbers in different cities and states. The numbers are free.

The best thing about Private Phone is they will email you when you get a voicemail. So you can always stay in touch with your business contacts. You can even listen to it on the internet, or call in for your messages.

This is great if you are selling something on craigslist, or want people to have a phone number to contact you this is the way to do it.

I use it when I do the cash surveys, so I don't have a lot of telemarketing calls to my home or cell phone.

It took me less than 5 minutes to set up Private Phone. And it's well worth it.

No comments: