Make a bundle using Craigslist

You can make money by combining Online and Offline ventures.

Finding the free things on Craigslist.com is easy. Here is the link to that article. You can find free and cheap things on Craigslist.com to sell at online auctions.

But you can also sell things on craigslist.com and make money. I have been testing it selling cars. I buy them cheap, drive about a month, then list on Craigslist and been making a nice profit doing that. Of course you have to buy the car cheap, I drive it to make sure nothing is seriously wrong with it. And it helps that my husband is a bodyman/mechanic.

I have sold some cars on ebay, but if you sell a car there, it will cost you $80.00 if you sell it and at least $40 bucks just to list it. Craigslist is free. And I usually sell the car within a few days. I don't list my phone number in the ad, they give an email that people can email you. Then I email my phone number to only the ones that are interested in the car.

Well once I accomplished selling 2 cars on craigslist and did it so fast. Others wanted to know my secret. I told them how I did it. One person paid me to list his car, because he isn't that good with computers. I took the pictures, listed the car, and it was a 15 minute process. I charged him $20 to do it, but I also am responding to the emails.

With Craigslist you can add 4 photos of your car or item your selling. You will be shocked at how many people read craigslist. I get an average of 100 hits per listing. You can list for not only the major city near you, but other cities nearby.

With the price of ebay's fees you can save people alot of money by listing on craigslist.com first.

Try craigslist to pocket some extra cash. Or find that treasure in your area.

No comments: