Finding stuff to sell on Ebay for FREE

Craigslist has many categories one of the categories is FREE. I was shocked when I saw what people gave away for free.

Today when I looked there was a 5 gallon bucket of Behr's paint. It has never been opened and it is white paint. You can't beat that. While that isn't something that I would want to sell on ebay, I still inquired about it for a yard sale item. I can pick it up close to home, and won't take allot of gas to go get it.

I have seen over 400 books that someone was getting rid of, because they were moving and didn't want to take them, books are easy to sell on ebay. She had many of the newest books. I wasn't able to get to her in time to go get the books. But that would of been a great pickup and would be a great profit if I could of gotten to her in time.

People give away appliances, furniture, table and chairs, and outdoor furniture. Many ads do say that it's still in excellent condition.

Saturday afternoons is the best time to find the free stuff. They do have free stuff all week long, but on Saturdays, people are placing ads to get rid of left over yard sale items. They don't want to haul them off themselves.

Selling on craigslist is easy, the only drawback is that you get strangers coming to your home. I have sold cars on craigslists, and never put my number in the ad, and sold a few of them on there. Craigslists is free to advertise, which is a bonus.

You don't even have to really sell on ebay, if you find something free, you can re-post it on craigslist for a profit.

This is a real easy way to make extra money. You do have to pick the stuff up, but check out craigslist to find the "free" items for a profit.

No comments: