Monthly Totals updated & Update on Fairytale Treasures

I have updated the monthly totals for August. I am not doing that bad, although it could be much better.

With the GPT programs, I lost a bit of money at Fairytale treasures that kind of upsets me, seems that if you did the offers at other pages, or they think you didn't tell the truth the advertisers rejected them, they are working on them, but took back the money in a reversal.

Now my feelings on that: If the offer was credited and approved don't take back the money. Change the rules and go on, but it was approved and money was promised to us. It's like working at a job and your doing sales, after you close the sale the customer decides they don't want the product, and they take back your commission. You did you job, that commision should be yours.

But hopefully they will have it all worked out soon, and our money back in our accounts. There has been alot of changes at the site with the daily trivia question, there hasn't been one all week. I do like Fairytale treasures alot they have alot of good easy offers but I have a slightly bitter taste in my mouth after losing money. But I will give them time to sort things out. They also said about using Private Phone for your phone number. Since I only have a cell phone with a number I don't give out to just anyone, that's going to cut out a lot of forms where I have to give a number.

I did get lucky this month with my main website www.fmyphotos.com where I sell photos of historical buildings, covered bridges, and other structures. I had a few good sales. Now you would think that having over 10,000 photos up for sale of these cool structures I would make a killing, but no one buys, they do look and that's it. I can't put them on sites that you get paid for downloads, stock photos, because I have restored the photos, and while I do own the copyrights, I didn't take the photos. I am so open for suggestions on how to make these photos sell easier.

Hopefully the last weeks of this month I can increase my earnings online. But it's going to be a busy time for me. I have both my children's birthday's coming up, (they were born on the same day 5 years apart) and will be celebrating my 26th wedding anniversary. All in the same week. Plus we're getting ready to move. But in all honestly, I see my money online dropping just from lack of time.

No comments: