I got accepted at Pay Per Post

I finally got approved by Pay Per Post. I had to wait a few weeks because my blog wasn’t old enough. It has to be active for 90 days or more. I think this is going to be a good relationship with them. I am hoping to make some money to go toward the 10K Challenge.

With Pay Per Post, they look like they have a few postings that I already qualify for. As my blog gets more traffic and ratings I will be able to qualify for other postings. I’m really excited about this.

I was reading over their website, it looks like quite a few people are really making money from the site. They pay between $5 and $20 for most posts that you have to do. Of course they do have some that pay a whole lot more. Once you get approved by them, you can choose the blogs that you want to blog about, so they are not assigned to you, you can actually chose what will work for you and your blog. That’s the best part of, you get to chose, and you don’t have to write about things that are totally off topic for you and your blog.

I think this is going to be great. You should sign up to join payperpost .

No comments: