Clickbank and Commission Junction Great Income

I signed up for clickbank about 2 weeks ago and got my 1st sale. It was so easy, I couldn't believe it.

I do hubpages and squidoo and on each page, I place a clickbank advertisment for a product. The product really depends on what my page is about. The one that I just sold was about a niche site, I placed the ad right beside the ebay module with a quick saying how you can profit from opening a niche site using ebay. I also use Commission Junction advertising on the pages, and while I'm still waiting on sales from that, the clickrate has really increased. I'm expecting a sale anyday now.

The possibilities are endless doing it this way. You can make a hubpage and a Squidoo page in under 10 minutes and still have it full of good content. So you can do an average of 5 per hour, think how much advertising you can do with that, all without it costing you a dime. Even if you do 5-10 pages a day at one place your increasing your chances of sales each time. Not to mention you can make even more money from the Ebay and Amazon modules on the pages that are already built in.

If you are already writing for Associated Content, you can use that article, and change it to use on Squidoo or HubPages or both of them. Each time you use that article you want to change it so you don't have the same content on all the pages.

If your short on cash and want to increase your chances of making real money online, I suggest you start writing for hubpages and squidoo each page adding some advertisment from Clickbank and/or Commission Junction. You have nothing to lose.

No comments: