HubPages and Squidoo Pages are Key Ingredients

I updated the monthly totals for August on the sidebar. I know I have been slack. With the survey places, I have alot waiting to be confirmed, once they get confirmed the totals will go up.
I am still getting referrals which is helping the totals a lot.

I started making hubs at hubpages.com these are like squidoo pages, but you put in your account numbers for adsense, amazon associate and ebay advertising, and you get paid when people click on that. The set up is just like at squidoo.com and it's so easy to do. It takes me about 5 minutes to do a hubpage, and put in a little section with something from clicksense, and I'm done.

In one week I had done about 25 hubs along with 25 squidoo pages, all without spending a dime. But it triples my exposure for the ads that I have and increases my chances of really making money online.

With Squidoo you can only use from Amazon, with Hubpages you can do Ebay AND Amazon and you get adsense exposure on every hub. I don't use the same articles, but I do use the same topics. I change the articles and boom in no time the pages are done. After I have a page done, I will stumble it, and watch the hits come in. It takes no time to get noticed on google, infact some of my pages are already in the #1 position. The trick to get to the #1 position for Hubpages, is to keyword with some mispellings.

With Hubpages and squidoo you can do an article for something you are trying to sell from clicksense. Which makes it nice and easy to set up for sales.

Once you make a new hub, it is featured on their new hub pages for a few hours which gets you exposure, but for maxium exposure, stumble it.

With the HubPages you don't even have to look for a photo, you can move your little boxes around so that there is an Ebay or Amazon ad right in the article. So while the people are reading the ad, they can see the photos of things that you want to sell. Makes it easier and increases your chances of them making a buy.

So if you want to increase your income without spending money, sign up for Hubpages and Squidoo.

No comments: