July Totals - Could be much better!

Well I totaled up July's Payments, not too bad for not spending a dime. But in August, I want to do $750. A pretty hefty goal, But sometimes you got to set your goals a little higher so you can stay motivated.

I was thrown off this month because I was out of town several days, so I was out of sync when I came back.

It's really my fault that I didn't write more for Associated Content. I should of tripled what I did. I can't say anything about that except I was lazy. I had other things that I had to attend to this month.

I didn't do that good with Cashcrate, although it's a really good program that you can make a lot of money, again, I was lazy. (I'm seeing a pattern here). I should of worked harder to make more money with them.

I did Ok with Treasure Trooper, and Fairytale Treasure. I just started with Gangster Greed this month, so I am happy with them.

I did start blogsvertise this month, and already have banked $14.00 which will be paid out in August. Not too shabby I guess. Next month I become eligible for Pay Per Post, I had to have a blog for 90 days, and I have about 9 days to go!

I have alot of ideals that I want to accomplish for August. But again, I will be out of town a lot and don't know if I will accomplish it all. But I will try to get as many done as I can.

No comments: