Testing new site



Yesterday I signed up and testing a new site, Cash Crate. Its a survey website, but this one has some high dollars payouts. In one hour yesterday I made $18.00. They send you a check when you reach $10.00. While I was determined not to do surveys, I thought that this looked too easy not to test it out. They have daily surveys that pay 80 cents and you can do one every day. Even if I do that daily, I will still bankroll about 24.00 a month.

The trick to it is to open a new email account just for this so that any junk email can go there, I imagine that alot of junk email will be coming my way.

Then the other thing I read to do was to get a phone number so your not bombarded with telemarketing callers can't reach you. There is a place online that gives you a FREE phone number with voicemail options only, but this place works for me. It will save 10,000 voicemails for you, offers personlized greetings you can record, and the best part is you can choose numbers from all states. Sign up for a free phone number Here.
Now just spend the next hour filling out a few surveys to make some easy money.

No comments: