The Plan for the $10,000 Savings Challenge


I have a goal.


Next summer I want to take a few months off. I want to travel do my own thing. So to make this happen I have a figure in mind that I want to have to make it without worrying about work, jobs or bills.

The amount I want to have:

$10,000.

Time frame I set to do this is 12 months to save. What am I starting out with? ZERO!
I'm not the least bit discouraged. I don't want to use my paychecks for this that money is for bills, and retirement savings. I will earn this money on the side, get creative, and save my change.

To break it down to where it doesn't appear overwhelming, I decided to make small goals of $100.00 at a time. I need 100 part-time, no-sweat ways to make this happen. I am resourceful, and will update my progress as I make this happen.


100 ways to earn 100 dollars doesn't sound as impossible as trying to earn $10,000 in 12 months. In fact it sounds like a challenge that I can achieve.


I am hoping that other will post to this site with other great suggestions so that I can reach my goal.




No comments: