The Free workout that Pays

I was outside cutting grass when my neighbor stopped and said that I could cut his grass too since "I looked like I was enjoying it". Well maybe he was kidding about that part, I told him I would do it, but it would cost him $20.00. After all I do have a goal to reach. To my surprise he agreed, so as soon as I was done cutting my grass, I went and cut his. He paid me $25.00, because I used my gas, my lawnmower, and weed whacker. Told me that anytime I saw his grass high, to come on over (sounds like a job to me).

Another $25.00 added to the kitty that was earned in 45 minutes. Plus I got a nice workout without paying gym fees!! So much for my no-sweat requirements for this earning money goal. But not smoking makes me have more energy already and its only been 1 day. Now if I could only find 3 more people to cut grass for every week, I could easily earn 100 bucks. But I'm not that ambitious. I will take my $25.00 bucks and be happy. That is 1/4 of the way to $100.00, not a bad start for my goal. See I knew it could be done.

No comments: