Associated Content: I'm Earning Money

I finally got published with Associated Content. I have spent a few days reading the forums, and learning what seems to make the most money, and what they are looking for.

Associated Content pays between $3.00 and $20.00 an article. And then they will pay you when you get so many page views. So really you can be paid twice for each article. If you advertise your articles and get more people to come to your articles your page views will quickly go up.

What they are looking for is articles that have good keyword possibilities, for advertising. If you are going to write an article, do it on something that you think people will do a lot of searching for.

Articles about vacation spots, weather safety, children safety, all seem to get picked up pretty quickly. I have had some articles picked up with in hours. The nice thing about news articles is that you will get allot of page views that will help you get more money after you've already been paid for the article.

I write shorter articles between 400-600 words. the minimum words they will accept for an article is 400 words. While I am not making a living on the website yet, the extra money will come in handy. I try to write about 5 articles a day on a variety of things. So far I have only had 2 rejected, but I think one was rejected because I didn't have a good enough title. You need to make sure that you have a catchy title.

They do have an option to pay for current news stories that is a flat pay of $5.00 per article. That is quick easy money. Most the time the news articles are picked up quickly.

This is a great way to make some extra cash. I find writing to be relaxing, and these articles are easy to write and submitting is so easy. They pay 3 times a week and deposit the money in PayPal account.


Join Associated Content

No comments: