Associated Content

Associated Content is a website that pays you to submit articles! The sign up is free and you actually earn money. They pay between $3.00 and $20.00 for each article they accept. My friend submitted an article on Saturday already has an offer! His 1st published article is here. His money has already been deposited into his paypal. They pay as soon as they publish.

I signed up a few days ago, just submitted my articles still waiting to see if they will accept any of them so I can't report on my earnings as soon as I earn something I will report on it.

Another way to earn money with Associated Content is to refer someone to the web page. Every time someone signs up under your link, you earn $3.00. While $3.00 doesn't sound like much it will all add up to reach your $10,000 Goal!

The final payoff from Associated Content is that for every 1000 views of your article they pay you a bonus pay.

This is a win-win website. I highly recommend it.

No comments: