Still being Ripped off with Fairy Tale Treasures

I haven't done any offers at fairytale Treasure in a few weeks. I can't find where to cancel the account, but she is still taking money from me. I lost about 60 more cents without even doing anything.

I don't understand why she keeps taking my money, I basically wrote off the 5.96 balance that I have there, Since I'm not going to waste my time doing offers letting them get paid for it, then taking back my money. It's a bunch of bullshit. So if you haven't read my previous post, I think they are scamming people. I don't get where you can have money in your account then all of a sudden they are removing money right before you are ready to cash out. I was going to cash out when I hit $25 and get a gift certificate for Amazon. Which they pulled out my money before I could do it.

My feelings on Fairytale treasure isn't good. This isn't the first time that they have taken money back out of the account, but last time I didn't lose nearly as much. It wasn't even a dollar I lost last time. But to do it again that's too much. I don't have time to waste there and not get paid. There are many other places online that will pay you and not take money back from you. If you are going to do survey site, DO NOT use Fairytale Treasure. While you may think you are making money, it can be gone in no time. As they take the money back out of your account.

My question is - The money isn't suspose to go into your paid account - untill the advertiser states that you have completed the offer requirements. SO how can they THEN take it back from you if you fulfilled the requirements. I think Fairytale Treasure is the one pocketing the money for themselves, and getting paid from the Advertiser AND taking back your money.

If they keep taking money back off of me, Soon they will be sending me a bill for money I haven't collected from them. lol ...

I work hard at earning money with that site. There is allot of BS you have to do to get these done. I did find a short cut, using Roboform (link is on side) . With this program it fills in all your information and your done quicker. I use Roboform for all my Survey sites, and the information is accurate, so if Fairytale Treasure takes back money from saying it wasnt done correctly, WHY haven't the other sites? Seems that my information was Correct for them!

So with this information the only reasonable conclusion is that FairyTale Treasures is starting to scam people. Don't spend your time there doing offers only to have your referalls removed from you and money taken back off of you.

Join programs that you know you will be paid, and money not taken back from you. CashCrate, Treasure Troopers are two places that you will be paid. Money not taken back from you, and once you earn it, it's yours!

No comments: