Using Google Referrals with Adsense for more $$

Since I got my first check from Adsense today, I thought it would be a good day to talk about the changes for the better that adsense has made.

Google adsense is on most blogs. But they now have referrals that you can add on to the websites for even more money every month.

The referrals pay much more money and if you search through them there are some there that will pay more with the referral ad and they don't have to even buy anything. I was shocked to see how much they paid out compaired to the adsense prices.

With regular adsense you can't pick your ads, they are put on by the keywords that you write about, but with the referral you can pick your ad, if you want link ads, text ads or images and there are many different sizes for each. So you can have image ads that are more likely to be clicked on then a text ad. You can have these ads rotate and it's great for extra income.

Since adding these to my websites and blogs I have seen an increase in Google adsense daily. It could be because I am adding more blogs, getting more traffic, But I see that I am getting higher rates for referrals also.

To get to the referral click on adsense, then adsense setup, and choose referral. Then click through and find the ads that you want to add to your page. The cool thing about this referral is that you can change your ads from the adsense account quickly and easily. So you always have fresh ads on your site.

If you want to get paid to show YouTube you can also. Now Google will pay for you to display YouTube. You can choose the YouTube that you want to show and make cash from that.

Adsense is giving you more options to earn more money.

No comments: