$1000 Associated Content Earnings

I reached $1000 dollars earnings with Associated Content. It took almost a year with my first article published on May 15, 2007. It's an achievement that I never thought that I would reach. It took 250 articles and the page view hits to get to this amount. I had had my share of rejections with them, and sometimes I did publish them with no upfront payments.

Now with the 250+ articles I have uploaded I am still elgible for page view payments. So even if I don't write another article, I will still earn money from them every month depending on how many people read my article that are uploaded.

I have learned alot from my year of writing for Associated Content. Here are some tips that may help you reach your goals quickly.

Research your keywords. The better the keywords in the articles the more you will get for the articles. They seem to pay more for current things that people are searching for.

Write good articles about good topics. Proof read your articles. Sometimes if you write in Microsoft word it will correct a word to what it thinks it should be and will change your whole meaning of the sentance.

Write often. This is one way that you can keep your articles fresh and updated so people will keep coming back to read more. This helps with the page views.

Comment on other people's articles. Once you comment on their articles they will usually come back and comment on yours. Which again increases page views.

Calls for Content: These are great ways to earn extra money. While many of these do not offer upfront payment, they will showcase these articles and you will increase your page views.

Don't get discouraged when they reject articles: Sometimes the rejected articles get the most page views.

This is why I love Associated Content. They have never missed one paydate. I can always count on them to pay if I have money Pending on Mondays, Wednesday, or Fridays.

No comments: