Hubpages and the EBay affiliate ID

Hubpages today sent out an email to update the Ebay on their site. You can find the directions here to do it. When I logged in to put in my new campaign number I noticed that the old Ebay link was gone. So you want to do this ASAP. Because you won't be getting paid if you don't.

Also they said since Adsense was down for a few hours a few days ago, they decided to raise the amount you get from adsense revenue till the end of April. This will help increase your adsense earnings. They didn't have to do this, but they are generous like that and helped us the hubbers to make a difference. This really should help mine, I already have over 100 hubs with more being added monthly. I already seen an increase in my adsense, it's going up daily, and getting a few sales from Ebay and Amazon.

The nice thing about Hubpages, its easy to create and publish a hub. And you will make money!

No comments: