Fairy Tale Treasure Problems

Well it seems that Fairy Tale treasure has reversed almost $20.00 back from me with no explanations. Seems that they can do that as they want without alerting you at all.

So now being the last day of the month I can not even make payout for this month, so I am screwed.

Advice:
Stay away from Fairytale Treasures.

None of the other GPT sites will reverse money after you earned it, except this one. It's just not worth your time to do these offers then on the last day they refuse to pay you.

Earlier this month they have removed 6 referalls from my account without any explanations.

Stay clear of Fairytale Treasures. I will never promote them again. Infact I am closing my account with them today.
How can a website stay in business when they are treating the very people who are the ones making them money this way? I will never know. I forsee this website going away soon.

No comments: