Changes in progress

Well the newest changes are going to be Ebay Changing from Commission Junction. So all the links I have for eBay now have to be changed. Luckily I have done most of my writings on Hub Pages and Squidoo. Which they will take care of that. But I have blogs that I have to go back through and Change. This goes in effect April 1st. (Hoping it's just an April Fool's joke, but don't think so). But with the Ebay to go I have been using cause its been so easy to set up and use.

Then Adsense Terms of Service changed. I have to go through and put in the Privacy statement on the blogs.

I will wait till April 1st and change everything over at once. Time that could be used for something else, but will have to be spent updating everything. I think that I can use the same TOS privacy statment on everything with minor tweaking. Just writing it up the 1st time can be annoying.

But it will all be ok. Just something that needs done. At least they are both at the same time. So I can just go in and take care of everything at once.

No comments: