BANS


Sell ebay items without an ebay store? Well I found this product that is so easy to use. BANS.. Build A Niche Site. This software is awesome. I can quickly build a niche site without using any HTML.
It takes no time at all to build a niche site with many items to sell from eBay. Anything that is sold on ebay can be your Niche Site. Every thing is Point and Click and so simple to use.
I have built one that was done in no time. I wish I would of known about this before. I would have more niche sites up and not messing with trying to figure out how to do things. I could of saved my self so much time if I would of known about this. This does it all for me. All I have to do is just think about what I want my site to be on.
There are many templates that you can choose from that makes each site look different from the other.
For everything that this does, I was shocked at how low the price is.

No comments: