Selling your products and ideals Online

Since I have many photos that I can make into calendars, I have decided to make and sell them online. I will be making about 10 different calendars and listing them on www.lulu.com to sell them. The base price is reasonable where I can make a profit from them.

At lulu it's easy to make the calendars, they will walk you through the entire process. Then they will make them, and ship them. All I have to do is design them, and upload the photos.

Once I get the calendars created, all I will have to do is sell them. I have a plan on how to do that. I will get the word out, by using google adwords, writing articles about them, using squidoo, hubpages, and associated content to get people to go look at them.

Since I already have a website for the photos, adding a link to them from there won't be a problem. I can also use ebay and other auction places to sell them, as well as maybe slipping an ad in on craigslist. Since my photos are of historical nature, I will list them for sale on every historical site that I can find, and will let me. This isn't going to be a time to be shy, since I have a short selling window that I will be able to sell calendars I have to really get into gear, and be organized.

With lulu you can sell not only calendars, but ebooks, printed books, and sell images online as downloads. There is not money that is out of pocket, infact once you sell your item, they will send you the profit. They have wizards that walk you through setting up your stuff to sell to make it look professional, and is real easy to do. It took me less than an hour to make one calendar, and that was my 1st one that I did.

The thing is, if you want to sell online, there are many places that you can do it. Cafepress is a place that you can sell your designs online. All it takes is an idea, no money and determination.

No comments: