Real job

I haven't been updating due to having a real job to go to now. I was off for a few months, and was able to keep everything update. Now I just have to get back in the swing of things and get a schedule.

I have been paid by Pay Per Post, and still getting paid for articles at Associated Content, which is sweet. The referrals that I have for the Treasure Trooper and Fairy Tale Treasures is still bringing me in money. Even though I haven't written an article at AC for a few weeks, the ones that I do have up there are still making cash. Which is what I want it to do. I want the monthly cash to come in without working at it as much as I have been.

In a few weeks my website will be up and running, with the adsense and the Affiliates that I will have on it, I'm hoping that it will bring in cash for me.

No comments: