Article Marketing for Links

To get back links to your sites and improve your rankings on search engines you will want to do article marketing.

Article marketing isn't that difficult to do, it will take time but it's easy to do. Write some articles related to your niche sites and and links back to your site in the author resource box for the links to your site.

The way that I do it takes no time at all to write the articles. Once I update my website with an article, I will rewrite that same article several times so that I have 3 articles written about that one article, and submit them one a day till they are all submitted. I will upload all the articles to Ezine Articles for fast and easy links back to my site.

At Ezine articles they may also be picked up by other places and placed on other websites still with my links showing my site.

How well does this work?
Well you will have many links coming back to your site, others will hav ethe links to your sites and you will soon see an increase in traffic.

Not only do you have Ezine Articles for article marketing, but you have many other sites that you can send your articles to and increase your presence on the web.

Not only can you use article marketing, but see the post about Yahoo Answers for links for more great tips on how to get links to your site.


125x125 Hosting & Servers GoDaddy.com

No comments: