Working hard on niche sites

I have been making niche sites lately. Right now I have 4 online and getting more and more every week. I download the template from www.oswd.org and build from there. It takes about 10-12 hours to build one.

One site that I had done was indexed within a week, and I made my first sale for ebay yesterday. Not bad considering its been online for about 11 days. I haven't really advertised it, people are finding it from Google search.

I put ebay listings on them and adsense. Sometimes I will add products from clickbank if I can find something relevant.

Its slow going for niche sites, but they are getting easier and quicker to do. I find a topic that I want to do, then do some research, find about 10 keywords, I then write an article for each keyword then make that its own page. The articles contain keywords and the title does too. After I get the website laid out and articles done, I'm fished with it. Then I head off to godaddy to buy my site. I upload and I'm finished.

I think that I may be able to make more money online with niches than doing anything else. Keyword research is the hardest but the most crucial part of the niche sites. I will start advertising the sites soon, right now I was just waiting to see what happens with them on their own. They are getting traffic but I do believe that I will be able to get more.

No comments: