New Blog for Niche Sites

I decided to make a blog detailing my journey making niche sites. I have some of the niche sites that I have done so far listed on the new site, as well as the steps and links that I use to research each topic.

The site can be found here.. http://nichesiteresults.blogspot.com/

So far I am averaging $1 a day with adsense and I made my 1st .31 cent sale on ebay from one of my niche sites. WOO HOO!! Coffee for everyone! lol (just kidding)

I am learning more shortcuts to make these sites better and faster, this weekend I have worked hard on another site that will be ready to go up next weekend.

I am still debating on if bigger sites with more pages is better than smaller tighter niche sites. Right now I am going with the small and quick sites, because they're easiest while I am still learning. Each site is about 10 pages. So it's really not that small of a site.

So check out my new blog and see how I am doing on my journey.

No comments: