Making Money with Hub Pages

Hubpages is a great place to make money. I have been using them for over a year and here is what I have learned.

Adsense: Don't put a picture in the 1st capsule, let adsense be there. I had a photo in every 1st capsule and was making decent money, BUT once I removed that picture and moved it under my 1st block of text my adsense has increased. So your 1st block of text, also called a capsule should be about 500 words, and adsense will fit nicely in there. You still want to write great content so that people will come to your hubpages.

Ebay: I have made quite a few sales on EBay from Hubpages. Choose products that are related to your article and they will sell.

Clickbank - writing reviews for clickbank isn't recommended, but you can write an article and add your link to clickbanks and increase your sales at clickbank.

Amazon: I have Amazon listed on every page. Not one sale. I don't know if more people rather shop at Ebay than Amazon but so far no one has bought anything.

Hubpages Newest money making deal for you:
Kontera - this is new, just started a few weeks ago, I'm still waiting on my approval so then I will report on how well it does. I will be adding it to all my hubs as soon as I'm approved.

So you can make money if you use hubpages, but then Hubpages are also great for adding backlinks to your niche sites and your blogs, you can RSS feeds into hubpages from your blog, you can link from hubpages to a blog or website. There are many possiblities with hubpages.

It's free to use and easy to sign up. If you get stumped there is a 24/7 forum with many great answers there.

Sign up today and start earning money with hubpages.

No comments: