Using Squidoo and hubpages with Clickbank

I make money from Clickbank using Hubpages and Squidoo. It's really easy to do.

I first look at Clickbank and see what products are out there that I could include in an article. I then write a useful article about the product add a photo, and link to it. This has gotten me several sales from Clickbank, without costing me a dime. Some of the products I have used myself and can really give a good review on it.







Here is an product on how to make money on squidoo. This will explain how to make money every month using clickbank and Squidoo and Hubpages. This book will give you secrects on how to make great lenses, and hubs and how to get traffic to them.

Using Hubpages and Squidoo is just like doing niche sites without the expense of getting domain names. It has been termed Bum Marketing. Cause anyone can do them and make them profitable. Even if the article that you write you don't think is your best work, will still make you money.



Clickbank has so many different products that you never run out of topics. If I am writing about things that I didn't find on clickbank, I still search clickbank to see if there is something there that I can write into the article. It is very easy to set up an account at Clickbank and easy to use. They will send you money every 2 weeks after you make sales.

This is one great way to make cash online in 2008 without spending any.

Check out Clickbank, Hubpages, and Squidoo and watch your online money grow. Not only will you earn money with clickbank, but also you put your information in to make with adsense, amazon, and ebay. And others. You have several oppertunities to make money with each article that you write.

No comments: