Getting Goals ready for 2008

Now is the time to start planning for 2008 goals.

Start by making a list of what you want to accomplish in 2008. Once you have the main goals defined, then you can go back and break them down into smaller steps. Figuring out what you want to accomplish in 2008 is just the start. Once you have the main goal figured out, you break it down by quarters, what you need to accomplish every 3 months, then how you need to accomplish it by month.

If you don't have a goal for 2008 you will never reach your potential of what you could of accomplished. I use Outlook Calendar with the Tasks. I make my main goal, and then break it down. I have it remind me every week of what I needed or wanted to accomplish that week so I know I have stayed on track to reach my main goal.

You don't need to make a specific money goal, if you don't want to, but focus on goals to what you want to do to make money. Such as you may want to get 100 referrals under you in a program like CashCrate, or Zubby, or Treasure Trooper. Once you figure out what you want to get and when you want to have it by then you can break that down to manageable tasks.

One of my goals is by April, to make $1000 a month online. So what I have done is break that down between my programs, and writing and figured out how much I need to earn every day to reach that goal. Now since I now know how much I have to do every day, it's easier to reach these goals. I don't want to make them all in one program, but spread them out so that I don't burn out on one program. With planning, I will stay focused and not get off track of reaching my goal.

I also want to do an ebook, and niche sites, I have the ideals and how many I need to have by April and ideals of what to make them on, now I can use my time more efficiently and can achieve my goals.

Is it alot of planning? Yes, but in the long run it will save so much time knowing what you need to do, and when you need to complete it or start it will make it easier next year so that goals can be met.

So now is the time to write your goals, and get started for the sucessful new year.

No comments: