Making Money with an EBook

Ebooks can be made on any topic and sold online. From my research I have found that you can really make big money with the ebooks.

I have started an ebook and in the process of writing it. I have given myself 1 month to do it. The books don't have to be novel length but long enough to explain what you want to. You want the words to flow easily, so that the readers don't get bored, and packed full of information that it would take the reader hours to research. If you are going to write a book you want to give clear instructions on how you did it. Adding some personal trials and errors that you did is one way to contact with the reader.

I am writing the book for the average reader, no big words, just writing the way that I would give a presentation to a group, where everyone who reads it is able to understand about it. I have it so that I will keep the attention of the reader throughout the book.

Pricing the book:
Pricing is the most importaint part of the book sales. Overpriced it will not sell well, but then I also don't want to underprice the book. Researching on the web to get an idea of what others are sucessfully selling the books for is giving me a good idea of a starting price of the ebook.


Selling the ebook:
There are several ways to sell your ebook. This is going to be the most importaint thing about doing your ebook.

Clickbank This is a great way to get others to sell your book for you. Your link will be many places promoted by many different people. This seems to be where you will get most of your sales. Sign up for Clickbank to sell your book, make a landing page so that people will be sent to that page and watch your sales increase.

Cafepress and Lulu.com are other great ways to sell your ebook.

Ebay will accept downloads for ebooks.

So make it part of your new Years plan to write that Ebook that you have been thinking about and watch your money increase in the next few months.

No comments: