Making Video's on Associated Content

I was reading someone's blog last week and saw that she is making alot of money on Associated Content doing video's. I'm talking over $1000 per month with video's. So I started looking for software to make video's that is within my budget of Zero Dollars. I found one.

CamStudio is free software that will take screenshot video's of your desktop. It's awesome and easy to install and use. With this software you can record, and edit video's. I use Microsoft editor for the editing part only becuase I am used to it, and can quickly edit in there. The nice thing with CamStudio is that you can even record a powerpoint presentation with this software.

Now with this software I am able to make the video's faster and upload more than if I was writing every day for Associated Content.
Associated Content is looking for tutorials on different things, and there are many things that you can still submit for money with that site. They want video's under 15Mb and more than 1 minute long, so it should be easy to make the video's there and get a bunch uploaded every month. I'm kind of excited about finding free software that will do that. I do have video option on my camera that I can work with as well as having a webcam that I can do video's with. Now just figuring out what I want to make video's on!!

I learned last week that Associated Content is no longer paying for referrals, bummer.
I plan to start making video's this week and uploading to them.

Last month I did fairly well with Treasure Trooper for September I made $157.25. I am on Act 13 of the Treasure Map, I hope to have it finished this month. That will give me another $100. in my account. Fairytale Treasure wasn't even enough to cash out, which I am done with them. I didn't do much at CashCrate. Going to back to a real job takes up so much time that it's crazy. It's hard to schedule things around a real job.

No comments: