Good month so far

I am doing pretty good with Associated Content. They are accepting stories quite frequently now. I have found easier and faster ways to write the articles. Now it doesn't take me long at all to write the articles. If only I could find an easy way to think of articles to write about. They are now paying monthly for page views which is great. So that is an added bonus every month for me.

Treasure Troopers - Finally I am making decent money there. I have referrals now, and trying to get on the VIP status there, once I reach $500 I will become VIP status! I am getting close. With the VIP status I will be able to get more pearls which I can trade in for referrals. So I will be getting 4 free refrerrals per month. That will be sweet. I am on Act 13 of the Treasure Map. Stuck there for a little while. Hopefully not as long as I was stuck on Act 2! Act 2 I finally figured out, and got past it. Then it has been smooth till I got to Act 13. But I will get past it.

Why do I do Treasure Troopers only now? Well, Fairytale Treasures didn't approve allot of the offers. Then the took money back from me after I earned it. Gangster Greed was another one that didn't approve many of the offers. Cash Crate, it seems never approves offers for me. With Treasure Troopers, the offers get approved, and there are always new offers all the time. I like they give you referrals when you earn enough pearls to get them. It does add up quickly. Once I get the VIP status, I will get even more referrals.

Since I have gone back to work Fulltime it's hard to work as hard as I did with my online ventures. But I am still working at it. My adsense is going up every month, with the hubpages that I have, it's helped quite a bit. That's really what I want to do, have the articles done, and then forget about it - without working hard at everything monthly.

One day--- this will happen..

No comments: