Gangster Greed- Finally can get a payout!

After being with Gangster Greed for a few months, I finally got enough to get a payout today. The payout was low - only $10, but most of their offers are expired, or never credited. It's really discouraging. After I get my payout - which will be paid by PayPal, I will cancel the account. It's really not worth my time to spend months to get $10. I really wouldn't recommend Gangster Greed. The website said that they should have the money in my account in 24-48 hours. I will report when that happens.

So this month I have decided to quit 2 of the GPT programs, Fairytrale treasures, and now this one. I have been doing great at Treasure Troopers. They have been crediting offers quickly they put new offers up almost every week. I haven't done much at cashcrate, their offers haven't credited for me.

I have been working hard at Associated Content. They have payouts now monthly for page views. I have also been working on making video's. Since they have quit paying out for referrals, that has hurt some, so I just have to write more to make up for the difference.

To determine what I wanted to make video's on - I did a search on AC and found some things that they have less than 10 items on, so that is what I will be concentrating on. Since going back to work fulltime, it's hard to do the video's - just trying to find time to do everything is difficult. I have been writing the articles while at work- I have a fulltime job doing phone tech support, and manage to write between calls.

No comments: