Being slack - but making goals

Well as you can tell I haven't updated the blog for awhile. Working fulltime, trying to get the website ready and getting ready to sell my house and move hasn't left much time to do anything else. I have been researching though online. Found some great ebooks that were free that I will be posting on here soon to share with you.

I am going to finally moved around the beginning of the year, then I will get back into this big time after the holidays. I do have some notes written, and allot of plans to really vamp up my online earnings next year. Already I have some money coming in everymonth from Associated Content, and hubpages. I know that I can do so much more and earn even more money next year with these places. I just need to write out the plan and stick to it.

I am thinking of the ways that I can make $100 a day everyday without working 24 hours a day. That is going to be the goal for next year. $100 a day. Now since I have the goal, I need to make the plans, the baby steps that will take me to that level. I know it can be done. It's just going to take alot of work to get there.

But then if you break it down, I only need 10 things that will make $10 a day. So looking at it that way doesn't seem so impossible. And it doesn't have to be online always. If I can do something for a few hours a week and earn $70 that will count as 1 of the $10 a day requirements. So I think, it's just how you think about approaching it. Saying making $100 a day sounds impossible, but having 10 smaller things sounds better.

So far my plan is:
Write 2 articles a day for Associated Content. That will bring me my $10 for that. Now Somedays I won't feel like writing, Somedays I write more, so I will save the ones written and post them 2 everyday. Somedays I will be doing video's some days I may just upload photos for the slideshows. I have enough photos to do either quickly. I would like to spend a few hours once a week and get this out of the way for the week. Plus with the pageview bonus every month, it will help.

Surveys: I plan on sticking with 2 of them, each one doing $5 a day on each one. This should take me less than 30 minutes a day. If I do cashcrate, I can do 2 surveys quickly and earn $1.60 a day in no time.

So far my plan has me up to $20 a day and I will be working less than 2 hours.

So now I only have to do 8 more things which I haven't a clue yet on what I'm going to do, but I do know I will be making a website for affiliate income, and clickbank income.

I am hoping to do more pay per post, which will help boost my income. I haven't added that into my plan yet.

How do you plan on making more money online in '08?

No comments: